THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jone's birthday

It was Jone's birthday a few weeks ago and they decided to celebrate his birthday by having dinner in a restaurant near his place.
Well it was actually right beside his apartment. He and his housemate have never even eaten in that restaurant before. lol.
That Friday after class, Bee and I went to watch movie- Vampires suck.
and that show kinda suck too.

After watching movie we walked to Jone's place.






in Jone's toilet.




The restaurant we dined in is called Sung's Kitchen.
I googled it and there were all good these good reviews about this place so I thought yay I am going to eat nice chinese food.
But! The food wasn't nice and the portion is so small.
They even ran out of rice. wtf. So the guys weren't full.
I rate that place 5/10.
tsk tsk tsk.


the 3 ladies- Hsin I, Cherly and Shu Hua


Raymond, Jeremy and Jone


A doll that Cherly bought for me. Cute!!!


Beng.











Loong ordering the dishes.







7 dishes. Not enough for 11 people.







Jia Shen joined us when we were about to cut the cake.

















After dinner, we went to Jone's place to chill.
Then a few of us went to Ten Ren for a drink.


p/s : my exam starts on 1st of Nov and ends on 17th.
pp/s : I have one week break on 28th Sept.
ppp/s: Royal Melbourne Show! and paintball! Erm ok I am not excited about paintball, but Royal Melbourne Show here I come! Don't disappoint me.

0 comments: