THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 25, 2010

jumping here and there

Hello again.



So, my one week holiday starts now.
I know I should be studying but I am so darn lazy.
I can't pick up those books. All I do is watch shows, sleep and yam cha.
:(

Anyway, I celebrated Mooncake festival with the peeps on Wednesday.
Supposed to be celebrating at our place but people complained about the noises so we switched the partying to Raymond's place.
Played Guitar Heroes, Mahjong and drank alcohol.
Well, I didn't drink because I don't like drinking. But during clubbing is an exception.
Was so sleepy and we went back around 3am.
Watched an episode of Lie To Me before going to bed and it was a stupid thing to do because throughout the show I was closing my eyes, half asleep.




random picture of the bf with horses.


So, what do I normally do here?
- yam cha at Ten Ren Tea Shop
- yam cha at Old Town Kopitiam
- go to Woolworth's
- Online
- Watch series

What do I like to drink and nom on?
-Bubble Cup's bubble tea
- Ten Ren's bubble tea
- Old Town's black tea ice
- Blueberry danish pastry from Woolworth's
- Smith's chips
- yogurt
- grapes

What do I want to do but I can't?
- shop like a crazy mad woman
- sleep longer
- adopt a puppy

What do I miss about Malaysia?
- Snowflake( not the dessert shop)
- Family
- mamak
- driving
- the heat




random pictures of 2 soh pohs





0 comments: