THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 22, 2010

you will be missed


I received a message from my sister this morning saying that my grandpa just passed away.
It was so sudden and of course I was extremely shocked.
Tears filled my eyes.
Thinking back those times during chinese new year, he always gambled with us and most of the time he lost money to us.
We always teased him because he need to go back to his room to get more money.
Even though I am not very close to my grandfather, I still respect and love him.
All of his children grew up well, have good careers, have good relationship with each other and most of all, treated him respectfully.
This shows that he is a great father and of course as his granddaughter, I think that he is also a great grandfather.
I remembered when I got good result for my PMR, my dad told him and he gave me a reward.
Although its just RM50 but I was happy that he rewarded me with something.
and that I will never forget.
Ah Gong, sorry I can't be there to pay my last respect.
You will always be in my heart and always be remembered.
I hope you will be happy with grandma now.

0 comments: