THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seven virgin

For the whole 10 months here in Melbourne, I've never been to a club.
First reason is because it's cold here.
Secondly, I don't really drink anymore.
I dislike drinking alcohol. lol!
But anyway, the bf and I told ourselves that we have to go clubbing at least once before we go back to Malaysia.
So....we went to Seven, which is one of the most famous club in Melbourne with Matthew and the gang.
To tell the truth, I was quite bored.
The club was big and the music was awesome, but...I dont know...I just didnt really enjoy myself.
But surprisingly I still can drink. haha
I was just a little high and my head was heAVY!
Bee, Jeremy and I left around 2 something.
Thanks Matt for bringing us there! Really appreciate it!

I didn't bring my camera so no pictures!
Just pictures of me.
Hohoho!











Ok I looked really sly in this pic.



0 comments: