THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

mooo-vees


When I first saw the trailer for this movie, I told myself that I am not going to watch this.But I end up downloading this movie from www.tom365.com because a lot of people said that this movie is good and I was bored and out of movies to watch at home.
5/10





The bf and I agreed that the first movie was the BEST. I have to say that Narnia is getting more sucky and obviously the third movie is the worst. However, I like the new addition of a member in this movie - the cousin. At first I was so pissed at him because he was so darn annoying. I felt like slapping the crap out of him. His face also CMI. But after that he changed to a better person and instantly my hatred towards him dissipated. His acting was so good! Bravo!
5/10




Bought the ticket for this movie @ RM21! wtf?! Since when the price for a 3D movie raised to RM21?? Cannot go I tell you. But among all the movies I've watched during this few weeks back, this movie was the BEST. Although I don't really fancy animations or cartoons, especially musical, I really liked this one. And so far, I've never heard one person criticise this movie.
9.5/10





Many said that this movie was bad because its all talking and no actions. But I thought that this movie was not bad and I don't know why. I can't explain. But among all the HP movies, I think that The Chamber of Secret was the BEST. I don't even remember a single thing from the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th movie. How bad is that. Gees. But no matter what, I will watch all HP movies.
7.5/10





Bee and I watched this movie because someone told us that this movie was not bad. And it turned out to be quite exciting. Ahhh Chris Pine! He is so incredibly hot!
7/10

0 comments: