THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

pretty girl rock

ola! I am pretty shocked that I am updating so frequently. Teehee!
A few weeks back, a few of us went to Sunway Giza for a drink.
At first they went to Starbucks, but we were like " Wtf come all the way here for Starbucks?!"
So we went to Beer Factory. GREAT. of all places. lol.
But it was great talking to them as we seldom hang out.




























On another day, Bee and I met up with 3 other couples that we knew when we were in Melbourne ( except Cherly and Jia Shen).
We went to Wong Kok @ Pyramid. The guys wanted to play basketball after that but it rained.

















And....that's it.
I am watching some cantonese series now, saving all the nice series to watch when I am back in Melbourne.
This TVB series I am watching now is the cantonese version of Lie To Me.
Wahh terrible!! But not going to complain much because first, it is a Hong Kong drama so it is expected and second, I don't have other shows to watch so it is quite entertaining.
:)
Ok wait for my next post!

1 comments:

pikyie.ngoi said...

Check your Facebook inbox! I sent you this 2 links to watch Taiwan Drama and Korean drama. LOL! XD