THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

All Time Low

One more week and I will be back in Melbourne.
For me, these 3 months back in Malaysia is enough.
I am happy enough to go back to Melbourne. ( yeah yeah yeah I will so change my mind when I am back there)
The only thing I will miss is Snowflakes, wearing shorts,sleeveless tops, dresses, going out and coming back late at night, study-free, friends especially Jason (gee make sure that guy comes to Melb in the middle of the year if not I'll kill him), online shopping.....
But on the other hand, if I am back in Melbourne, I need to start class and start studying. omg I can even feel the stress just by thinking of it. :(

So many people are/will be in Melbourne this year.
Howard, Hsien Loong, Min Yi, Lei Ling, Jake,Teck Wei, my cousin Gabriel, Mabel?, Jason?...hmmm who else?
I think we will bump into each other every night at Ten Ren tea station. hahaha

Oh yah I think we need to buy a new fridge.
According to Daniel who went to take a look at our place a few weeks back, he said that there are moss or whatever shit growing in our fridge and it smells like dead animal wtf.
The bf wanted to call a cleaner when we get back to clean the fridge but wth I dont think the cleaner would want to clean it. So disgusting.
So I think the best option is to throw it away and look for a second-hand fridge.
Sigh, no money to buy a sofa liao.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I wrote so much on my blog.
Most of the time it's just pictures, pictures and more pictures.
The mood to write something about what's happening or something that is in my mind is so rare.
But I guess most people prefer to see pictures right?
Because I do. :)

The bf sprained his ankle. ( that stubborn fella dont want to listen. told him not to play bball on CNY but noooo he dont wanna listen)
His right feet is swollen and he can't walk or drive or do any shits.
Sigh say bye-bye to Valentine's Day. :(

Boo hoo I am so bored.
Should I watch show or continue reading my story book?

0 comments: