THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Buts

I want to be a runway model but I don't have the look and height.

I want to be healthy but I love junk foods.

I want to be happy but I am always doing things that make myself sad.

I want to have many friends but I am not sociable and like to be alone most of the time.

I want my parents to be proud of me but I am always doing things that disappoint them.

I want people to love me but I am so weird.

I want God to let me die sometimes but I always change my mind because I don't want my parents and my boyfriend to feel sad.

I want to be really smart but I don't want to feel stress studying.

I want my boobs and ass to grow bigger but not my arm, tummy,thigh and face.

I want attention but sometimes I just hope people would leave me alone.

I want to have straight teeth but...my teeth just don't want to grow nicely.

I want Snowflakes to be with me forever but every dog dies eventually.

I want to sleep 10 hours every day but I can't.

I want to be with my boyfriend forever but I will never know what will happen.

I want to have a guy best friend (not gay) but I don't think any guy would want to treat me as a best friend.



hmmm what else?

0 comments: