THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 26, 2011

first week back in melbourne

The first week back in Melbourne was relaxing.
I rarely feel relaxed when I am here. The only time is when exams are over. I don't even feel relaxed on the weekends or holidays.
Sigh, uni.
So, during that week, we go for dinners, karaoke and yam cha all the time.
Didn't watch movie at all, but I finally watched a movie with the bf yesterday night and it was so freaking amazing I tell you!
The movie is called Battle Los Angeles. I've never heard of this movie before until that day when Raymond or Jia Shen was talking about it.
At first I was a little reluctant to watch that movie as it is about aliens, but it turned to be superb!

Anyway, back to the first week.
We went for dinner at Menya one night.


Cherly, Teck Wei, Shereena



cute!




sweet!




Then we went for karaoke one afternoon.
Just a few of us. As usual, the bf suggested it.

bee, Sheng Nee, Jia Shen, Cherly, Shu Hua



Dinner after karaoke at Oriental Spoon.

Hsini, Beng, Shu Hua



Erm. Do you notice that I always look uglier when I am in Melbourne compared to when I am in Malaysia. lol.
I blame the weather.
Ahhh mid-sem tests are coming! Assignments need to be handed in in a few days! Quizzes, role-plays, practicals....everything are driving me nuts! Can I just sleep forever and not think of any of these? haha how I wish.
Ohh ohh Gabriel Iglesias is coming to Melbourne. Bee wants to go see him and I may be going too! He is like the only stand up comedian who I think is funny. I don't even think Russell Peter is funny. wtf.

0 comments: