THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

blahh...what a day...

my walletttttt!!!!noooooooooooooo......my mood now is like.......blahhhhh....soooooo weakkkkk and pissed at myself....i need my bee...but he pulak need his game...=( oh well..at least he did come and visit me...such a sweetie...sweeter than sweetie kaye...haha..sorry bytch...

after bio paper...sweetieK and i decided to hit the theater...we watched Hitman..lolz..what a show...dont ever watch it..wasting money...*byebye money*..geee....then we went to Rainforest to minum minum...i go so often until the waitress became my friend..lolz...Sammie messaged me so i asked him to join us..and suprisingly..he Did...he ditched his friends and joined sweetieK and me...we chittychatted..then here came Amar,Thomas,Hsien Loong,Brian,Bryan,Sukh and Kuo Chern....*thats all, right?* they ordered Black Label..so sweetieK and i joined them...we drank and smoked sisha...whatever that is...no taste wan..wonder what is so nice about it...the night goes on with us drowning the music...2 Black Label came and go...and the bill was 600 plus i think...couldnt remember...i was high that time....Bryan was high too...hahaha!! then we headed to Qbar...wth...i didnt know it was like sooo.........nothing...haha...couldnt really remember much after that..all i remember was i went to toilet...fell down..sweetieK and the peeps asking me not to sleep...me keep saying sorry to all of them...then Bee came and fetch us...i was kinda like sleeping in the car..didnt notice Darren and Aaron was in the car...haha...then HOME..i remember seeing my dad...walking upstairs...saying Sorry to him before closing my room door...and oh yeah...i puked...disgusting freak...
i woke up the next day feeling sooooo sick...headache + stomach pain + nausea + no appetite + weak....and that was when i found out my wallet was GONE...bahhhhhhh...sadness...my moneyyy.....But most of all....the stuff inside...money can get again...but.....Bee's name tag..my sticker photos...my cards....my pictures...NOooOOoOo...fuck it...this is my God damn punishment...i've learnt my lesson though...no more "ty the drunk girl" now is "ty the water girl"...hahaha...i only drink water...Diamond water...sheesshhhhh.....pics are below...
me before leaving house...

sweetieK and i before movie
sammie and me
sammie and sweetieK
Bryan the "higher" hahaha

Amar and princess

sukhiee and princess

the hotties


princess and Thommie

Amar and me again....

brian sukh thom mar bryan KC

whats with you Sammie?? when my sis saw this pic..she was like "eee..who is that *pointing to loong*..so cute wan..." then i was like "errr..hsien loong laaaa"...She: "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....eheh?"

Love you guys to death...

watch me...i will change...for You and for Me...

alwayz yours,

PrincessTy












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....i tot u were not taking my pic so i wuz jus lookin at u =.= lolxz....

princess*ty* said...

hahaha...wat for i wanna take loong's pic onli worr...