THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

miss stubborn

i.hate.myself.
goshh...will i never learn my lesson...?well... i do now....this is the second most unforgettable lesson for me...i wont tell you my first one though...haha...
i want to say sorry again to :

MOST OF ALL-MY BEE "i am so sorry for breaking my promise...you always forgive me for what i did...there are so much i want to say to you...gee...but not here...haha"

SECOND IS -MY DADDY " he is fucking pissed at me...dont know whether he still let me to go out at night anot...but even if he let..i wont have money...so........"

THIRD IS-SWEETIE KAYE " bytch...sorry for troubling you...we shall not drink anymore...we shall keep money and go holiday! to the beach!!!!"

AND-THOMAS,AMAR,HSIEN LOONG,BRIAN MOI,BRYAN,SUKH "guys...thanks for taking care of me...many hearts..."
p/s: dont drink with me anymore...=D

well...thats all...couldnt take lots of pics because of the situation i was in...but will post it later...

0 comments: