THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmas eve

ho ho ho!! merry christmas y'all!!!

i woke up late today cause was watching footie and CSI..after washing up and everything...then went to Summit to watch National Treasure with Bee!! We were late for 5-10 mins so we missed the front part of the movie...nooOooOoo!! it was super good..as expected...9.5/10...the best is still The Kingdom...




after the movie..Bee went home to grab his button-up shirt,sent me home and then went to Ling's house for dinner...turkey...mmMMm...never tried before but feel like trying...Before that i asked Bee to come in and wish my dad Happy Birthday but he was like " no no no i am scared..your dad is very fierce...since the first time i saw him until now also i've never seen him smile"...lolz..then i told this to my daddy and showed him the face that Bee showed me..."the angry face that looks like gonna eat ppl up"...and my daddy,mummy and sis laughed like crazy...they even took pic of it...swt la...my mummy keep asking my daddy not to be so fierce..but actually my daddy is not that fierce..he jokes like a mad fella..talks crazy stuff all the time...more fun than my mummy..hahaha...*shhhh dont tell her*



Well at 7 something we went for dinner..it was dam fast and we reached home at 8 something...so i got to go out with my gang!! yay! Re-put my make-up and camwhored kau kau while waiting for Bee to come and pick K and me up...waited until 10 something lehh..walauu..can die!!


jacket to cover up

















We went to rainforest at first...all of us..we ordered a bottle of Black Label which cost 360++..byebye money!! didnt really drink cause so many of us shared a bottle..some more Bee curi drank mine!! grrr!! The waitress there saw me AGAIN...haha..i like her sooooo much lehh! we are her regular customer..every month sure go there for a few times wan...haha..havent go in rainforest also she come out and say Hi to me liao...cool!! and omg...i remembered trying to pour Black Label into my cup when the cap wasnt even open...wtf!! i wasnt even drunk lehh!! zomg...was damm embarrassing!!


my always-look-gorgeous babe


the gang with some unknown peeps


my 2 most fav ppl


so cuteeeeee....!!


he asked me to act yeng..and then when the pic was taken..he was like " yeng is like this wan meh?"haha..soree...!!


the 3 best bitches...


i love you,u love me


ee..look at my messy hair!


the Mama of the gang


i loveyy you sweetheart!


the specs just wouldnt stay so i had to hold it...


Max the cutie! i just love him!

After midnight..we went in to Q bar..dammm alot of ppl ok!! and was super duper the expensive sial!! crap! i am broke now!!gotta sweet talk my daddy in giving me more money...HsienLoong joined us and we danced like hell...i was really sweating like crap and i have pictures to proof!


nahhh!!

We went to Ming Tien after that to yamcha...as usual...


aww look how cute they are together...


But Bee and i looked cuter together..hahah! sorry!!


and we lived happily ever after...


loveeyy,
the princess of The Land Of Love-flakes
xxx

0 comments: