THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, December 23, 2007

i straightened my hair!! well...thanks to my mummy for sponsoring..she was the one who asked me to do rebonding..it wasnt my idea...she said my hair was in badddd...i mean in Real Bad condition...hahaha!!


Nope!! no pictures...my hair is too flat to take pictures..so yeah..another day! i didnt want my hair to be straight you know...i prefer it to be natural and wavy...BUT too bad my hair wasnt naturally smooth...grrrr....felt so envious for those who have smooth and silky hair!! hmphhh!


Bee supposed to come to my house for dinner...but he came back late from his kampung..so cant have dinner together...haihzz...anyway..we were planning to watch National Treasure 2 in the afternoon...he wanted me to teman him to Jason's party tonight...i didnt want to go at first...then he kinda like merajuk...actually he sounds like he was merajuk-ing laaa...so i gave in and said i will go with him..then he pulak said no need...wtc!!


yikess....i kinda like Chelsea back..dont know why...they are having a match with Blackburn at 12.05 am...haha..and i am gonna watch it...Just for awhile...until i get bored...


Today is my daddy's birthday..which is also Christmas eve!! sorry guys for not able to join you guys tomorrow...but i will definitely join you guys during new year's eve...i promise!!


arghhh....this is so random...i am in love with Timbaland and Rihanna!!! both of them could make a cute couple you know!!
right right????
timbaland-scream
rihanna- 1.cry
2.rehab
3.push up on me
4.dont stop the music
5.hate that i love you

0 comments: