THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

return of the superheroes!

"wahahahahahahahahaha"!!

this is what i did when my sis showed me the pictures from my dad's company annual dinner...the theme was "The Return Of the Superheroes"...sounded fun ya?? When i saw these i was like "oh Kay! I am so definitely gonna put all these crappy pics in my blog!!"

so peeps...just sit back and enjoy...and get ready to laugh your bum bum off!!


i wish i was there



this is the winner for the best costume...he won 1000 bucks leh! toot him!



ah Bou and PohPoh(whatever her name is) *his curry puff isnt that big*



the top 5 finalist(Chunli,something in Xmen,silver superman,sailormoon,hulk)



chun li with Her hanky



omg...plz wax your leg baybeh!



hit baby hit!
p/s:look at his red suspender



douglas aka the refrigerator man



poison ivy and dr freeze



the guy posing is THE BOSS...yes...Pfizer M'sia's big boss...nice pose eh?



omg look how hot he is!! and look at his curry puff!! so humongous! *drooling*



dancing "ice ice baby"



my dad aka wolverine on the left..yeng right?



the Hangs and the Puteris



Sailormoon and the gang




sis(tinkerbelle) , Ghost Rider , Arwin



Zorro aka sis's boss



wth! horse face!



look how cute they are!! awww

THE END
[Faith brought us together]
[It is up to you&me to hold us together]

0 comments: