THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, January 25, 2008

i am so jealous!!!! they are going for a movie tonight... "Sweeny Todd"...and i am stuck at home doing nothing...should I find someone to yam cha with me?? but WHO???? everyone has their own agenda...haihzzz.....call me lonelyty...and say byebye to princessty...haha!


Hope something interesting will happen tonight!! arghhh....i feel so excited for my bestie...as excited as her i guess...finally she is going out with someone...now i am going to be her and she is going to be me...i will be complaining to her about my loneliness and she will be telling me about all the interesting things that happened to her...=) but apparently i am feeling quite ok with it...see see!! this shows how much a person's happiness can make you happy too...awww....i love her so much!!



Sis and I talked about something stupid yesterday night...we were dubious about our relationship...sigh...long story...

Ever experienced an unexplainable feeling when you thought you were about to lose someone you love so much over some tiny matters?? Yes?? Well...I understand how you felt...=)

Nobody can stand my attitude...not even me...sometimes I wonder why some people still treat me nicely and tolerate with me all the time...

On the other hand...Why would people think that I am a bad person?? When i meet new friends...I always try so damn freaking hard to make a good impression...but it never works...Do you know how suffering it is when you are trying to make friends and be friendly but all you recieve is some nasty comments , bitchy stares and ignorance??

Oh nevermind...i think i am the only person who could truly understand this...hehe...

i am sorry..thats all i want to say......

0 comments: