THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 26, 2008

me no know english,me only know manglish

want to see something incredibly funny??
I spotted it in TheStar...
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
6
this pic was taken by Timothy James Low Cheng Tee
I was laughing so hard until all of my neighbours pop their heads out to see what was going on...lol..nahh..just joking...
Can you imagine someone wrote this and daringly put it in front of his/her house?? Joker mannn!! Its like directly telling everyone that you are absolutely clueless in English...he/her is so making a joke out of himself/herself...tahahaha!
But i like that person...he/her surely did brighten up my day!! wahaha...and i am so hyper now!! Parents and bro went back to kampung...so left my sis and i (oh yeah and my maid) at home...I desperately want to go out...you know what I did yesterday night when everyone is out happy hour-ing?? I was sleeping!!! yay me!!! I tooting slept at 8 something...wth right? I fell asleep...as usual...when i was reading story book...so if anyone of you think that I am annoying and want to make me shut up...just give me a story book and I will be down in 15 mins top...haha!!
The scratches on my leg are healing!! Everybody say Woohooo!!! ermmm....but hopefully there wont be scars...=(
[love eternally]Y