THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, January 28, 2008

selfish girl

I am a selfish girl when it comes to you
I am addicted to what your giving me
It's killing me when it comes to love
I will never share you
I am greedy but I just don't care
I need you in my world cause I'm a selfish girl


I didn't mean to be demanding
I hope you understand
I am not playing
I am just saying
They might see I am a bit extreme to need you night and day
but what I feel can't be consealed
there ain't no other way
[Someone Like You]Y





Crystal Chow or Mr.Chow?? =.="

OMG...the Jia Sheen thing...hahaha!!

Teck Wei : I am from Zeta
Jia Sheen : Yes arr?? How come I have never seen you before?
Teck Wei : I sat behind you laa...
Jia Sheen : Yes arr??
-stoned for a long time-
Jia Sheen : Eh I sat at the last row la...behind me is the notice board laa!

zomg....!!

Me : Teck Wei,you are from Zeta meh??!
Teck Wei * looked at me and stoned and gave me the wth look*
Teck Wei : err...Omega laa
Me : Huh??You lied to Jia Sheen is it???
(Bee,TWei and Kaye) : ...................


as Bee always says " Sometimes lehh...you are very 'smart' wan"
Me : Duh I know la...you dont need to keep repeating it!! =p






and this is why he loves me...=)

1 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. omg! ehhh i knew he wasn't from my class k! but then again, those ppl always lied to me. just like how ur darling told me he "burned the chem lab" hahahaa