THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Did I actually listen to my mummy's golden advice??

Yes, I did.

Good girl!! hahaha!!

It happened last saturday...small matter...but being the easily-get-angry girl, I actually tolerated with him...LoL..At first I was pissed.Really really pissed!! then I remembered my mother telling me that I am very hot tempered, easily get angry over small things and she also said that next time my boyfriend/husband won't get along with me...I thought about that and my anger subsided...=) Thanks mum?? haha......


My driving is pretty bad...JiaSheen, we are a gang! haha...Anyway,something shocking happened yesterday... I got to know something really unexpected... I was stunned and speechless... X asked me whether I know Y. I said yea. X asked me what I thought about her. I replied "hmm...I am not that close to her but she's kinda weird".Danggggggg!! fyi...I am not talking bad about her ok...weird is unique..I admit that I am weird too...right? haha..anyway, Y is actually X's girlfriend...I found out 2 days after X asked me...shitty right??


Tal! I like Ice Blended Green Tea!! by the way, sorry for always bullying you...and asking you that "stupid" question..making you laughed super loud during chemistry...


Kaye...Step Up 2? or double date on friday night?? haha!




will update soon! keeping up with the busy schedule...

loveyz.

3 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

LOL! hoi! We're not in the same gang k! I'm in the "sudah pass" gang. you're not. :P or are u?

princess*ty* said...

gee nooo...havent go for the test yet laa..sighh..scary!

Jia Sheen said...

lol!!! all the best! if you pass, then you can join the PASS gang. =)