THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 24, 2008

jaylicious

i don't know what is more yummy...the chocolate cookies I am eating now or JayChou...

One word to describe Jay Chou's concert...SUPERB!!!! sighhh...if only I bought the VIP seat.........

Well, Bee picked Seong and I at 430pm then off we go...It wasn't that jam yet so we reached there quite early...lined up with the others...saw Bee's friends : Jeremy,Pauline,ChinYang,ZheKang,YokeChing....Bee and I went to buy something to drink and eat while Seong waited in the line...I bought Jay's fan, tag and the light stick...damm expensive wei...then there was this Jay Chou's cap...tooting nice wan...Seong wanted to buy but he didn't bring money so I lent him 50 bucks...then Bee said he wants too...so Seong have to line up...the line was realllllyyyyyy loooonnggg...but he managed to buy...

The gate opened at around 7pm?? We managed to stand at the second row...but couldn't really see cause there was this tall dude infront of me...damm him! Anyway, Jay came out at 815 like that...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! the cutie!!!! his hair was kinda funny when he sang the first few songs...but who cares...He sang a few songs that I don't know...The performance was interesting...really creative and different...MANNNN...I really liked the part when he sang "Fa Ru Xue" ...before that he played the "gu zhen"...omg damm farking nice laaaa!
sighhh...but you know what?? He didn't sing "Wo Bu Pei"!! wth!!! The whole time I was anticipating for that song! the girl beside me was like shouting "wo bu pei" during the last few performances...haha!! Overall,it was remarkable and memorable...=)

On the way back, I was so farrrrrkkkkiiinnnggg pissed at Bee... @#@$%$#!! urghhhhh....felt like shouting at his face!! but after that...I cool down a little then he asked me whether wanna go Suku...so I followed him lorr..Aaron went too... We talked and laughed...most of time Bee did the talking while Aaron and I did the listening...We laughed until damm 7 loud lorr...talked about seriously funny shits!!! I laughed until my tears almost came out,stomach and cheek hurts...yea...it was that funny...Peiyee's bro came from out of nowhere and joined us...he said he was drunk so he have to yamcha...LOL..he was perfectly sober...We sat until 3am then my dad called...dangggggg!!!

Reached home...the whole house was dark...the door was even locked...so I have to find the right key to open...Since I hardly open the door using key,so it took some time...When I opened,Snowflakes came out and licked my leg...at first I didn't take a look at him...when I wanted to close the door, I called for him...but he didn't come...So i went out to carry him in...when I saw him I was like "errr?? Who in the world left the dog here??" *looked to the left,right and back*.....*confused* I even asked that dog "who are you?"....then he looked at me...I was like " Snowflakes????"..... then I remembered my mum said wanna bring him for grooming....LOL... let me tell you,he is totally different from the previous him...99% different lehh!! he's even wearing a shirt! wth...botak somemore lehhh!!!! tahahahaha....I don't even dare to take his pic and put it here...dangg!!

Next morning, dad lectured my sis and I...he said from now on we have to be back by 1230am...no drinking....whoever don't listen,can say byebye to thier handphone and allowance...I was like nodding and said ok sinceI felt kinda guilty...but mana tau my sis suddenly said " 1 o clock cannot arr?? 1230 abit the early leh".... dot dot dot....


From now on, I am going to be a good girl...make my daddy trust me again...=)






1 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

I KNOW! HE DIDN'T SING WO BU PEI...ARGHHHH

but omg...it was the best lahhh the concert..sigh...