THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, February 23, 2008

the so called GATHERING

I've been waiting "so long" for friday nights and the weekends...and finally it is the weekend! Jay's concert at night!!!

Yesterday THE GANG gathered in rainforest...Its been awhile,guys...I went there earlier to search for hair clips...Bee was there with Jikz...saw Hans and Emma too...Bee and I went in a shop..I didnt know it was like a branded shop...the clips were not bad but when I saw the price I was like "what the hell"...a hair clip can cost RM99.90!!!! niceeeeeeee....anyway,i bought 2 clips from Bonita which cost RM23..LOL..so much different from RM100...

K and A, Bee and me went to MTR...then the fella said upstairs was booked liao...so we went to Rainforest...didnt know so many people will come..haha! The music was sooooo loud so we couldn't really talk...just drink and drink...



I was drunk again...F***



sigh...pictures time 6



















































ps: I saw my classmate-Jonathan! niceeeeee
pss: i highlighted my hair red...actually not exactly highlight...only 1 side as you can see...and only 2 streaks and the inner part is coloured...but it looks alot right! danggg...not supposed to be like that...but oh well...


0 comments: