THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 22, 2008

thanks rin!!!

aaiirrriiinnn iiiii hhheeaarrrtt yyyoouu

i love to be tagged...=D

5 things you love about yourself.
1. my crazy , wild and easily amused/fascinated attitude
2. my loud,annoying,weird laugh
3. my recent hairstyle
4. my curiosity towards things
5. my sohai face! LOL
5 things you don't like about yourself.
1. my non-stop-thinking nonsense brain
2. the quiet side of me
3. my stubborn, easily get angry and competitive attitude
4. oh yea, i get bored easily with everything
5.i am indecisive too..
5 things you like about your best friend.
1. her beauty
2. she is very very very caring
3. her innocence
4. her generosity
5. her love for me...tahaha
5 things you love.
1. fury and fluffy animals
2. clothes,lingerie,heels,bags and fragrance
3. colourful and glittery objects
4. dawn
5. the beach!!
5 things you hate.
1. aeroplane smell
2. insects! (high 5 rin)
3. dirty toilets ( i cannot survive with it!seriously)
4. camps
5. being left out in a crowd
5 things you wish you'll have.
1. a super smart brain
2. more friends
3. to be taller,slimmer and more toned
4. nice and straight teeth
5. to be special
Your top 5 phrases.
1. "huh?"
2. "damm funny la"
3. "what the crap/hell"
4. "danggg!!"
5. "dont know"
5 people you TAG.
1.crystal
2. mabel
3. jia sheen
4. jasmine
5. nicole
can i tag more people?
6. pui teng
7. sam
8. zi yin
9. hsien ming

0 comments: