THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I respect Sarawakians

makes me wonder

Iban's cultures are indeed unique.

Ibans stays on top of the tree. and they uses lif to get up there.wth?

Iban guys will sit on top of the tree and sing, while the girls who are interested will stay below and continue the song.

Do you know how Sarawakians communicate?They shout from one mountain to another.

Stupid is said as "Booooooooooook".

and I asked,

If you hold on to the O for a longer time, does it mean more stupid?

Hahahaha.

Wait till you here this.

Andy: You know Alvin likes to finger people.

Crystal and I : *looked at each other*

*bursted out laughing like crazy*

Me : What do you mean by finger people?

Andy : *showed us by pointing out his middle finger*

LOL!

Do Crystal and I think negatively or are the Sarawakians too innocent?

I think its the latter.

***

" Eh, you shaved your dog?"

LOL

Shouldn't it be " Eh, you cut your dog's hair?"

retard.

3 days without seeing Bee is such a torture.
sigh.

0 comments: