THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 29, 2008

friday night fever

Ahhhh. I miss B.

a little crazy.

yea. just a little.

Friday night is a must for me to go out. No way i am going to stay at home and do homeworks. hehe. Bee's not here so I went out with K,Zi and Harn...Its been a while,guys. K and I went straight to the toilet once we have reached.lol. WOMEN. Saw K's classmate and our ex-classmate there. We went to the cinema later on. Couldn't decide to watch movie or go check out the pub opposite Lagoon Resort. So indecisive AGAIN. After half an hour of saying "lets go" and "don't want laa"...we decided not to drink. Instead, we went shopping. K and Harn wanted to look for shades. But in the end, I am the one who bought things. I bought a Playboy collar shirt for Bee,even though he asked me not to buy anything for him. But how could I resist? He looks extremely hot in collar tee. *drools*. Harn bought a skinny jeans in Topshop.

BFF

Next stop, Starbucks. Kaye ordered Large Mocha Frapuccino while Zi,Harn and I ordered Large Green Tea Frapuccino. It was the bomb wei. After 1 week of not drinking that, it felt sooooo good. Shesha at 11pm. Grape flavour. Yucks. Shesha is icky! worst than cig.

Kaye : You really think that I am beautiful?

Harn : Yes. I've been admiring you for a while. *blushing*

Break the window with heels!!

Harn drove us back to his house at 12+am. We drank leftover Chivas. It tasted really awful! Hmmm...maybe I don't like to drink alcohol anymore. yay!! Time passed really fast and 3 hours of chit chat session was over. Time for bed.

No. that isn't cig!










0 comments: