THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Taggie Waggie 1

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random fact 1
I am seriously weird.
I love peeling skins. Mine and other's.
I love pain. A type of pain. I cant explain.
I laugh alot. all the time.
I am crazy. I am wild. I can be easily be manipulated.
I am random. I love cold jokes.
I am easily obsessed with something.
I love winding down the window and putting my head out. I love messy hair!



Random fact 2
Loves cigarette smell. Not the strong type, but the faint smell. Like the smell on my hair or hand or shirt. Whenever I smell that smell, it reminds me of Bee.


Random fact 3
I had depression. It was horrible. Thanks to my family and friends(especially Kaye and Wey), I was back to normal after 6 months. And now I am a happy person.


Random fact 4
I love to study.


Random fact 5
Magic shows, glittery things,bright colours and etc amaze me. I am easily entertained and easily amused. I am really sensitive and get pissed and angry easily. Talking about sensitive. I have really sensitive skin. I cant really pierce my ear or any part of my body because it will swell and bleed. I am ticklish. Very.


Random fact 6
Beach, dawn,sunset, birds and crickets sound,rainbows,drizzles and all these natural occurence are my favourites.


Random fact 7
I have attitude problem. LOL.


Random fact 8
I love my boyfriend insanely. I have never ever love someone so much before. I repeat. NEVER. For now, I really couldn't live without him. I am too dependent on him. I believe that fate brought us together. It was unpredictable. I will cherish this relationship and I know he will too.



I tag :

* Kaye
* Nicole
* Jiasheen
* sam
* airin

0 comments: