THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chelsea won ManU!
Shout for joy!!
*
Sigh.
Act like nothing happened yesterday night.
Just put on a smiley face.
=)
Thats what I am doing now.






Tagged by the ever-gila Jiajia!

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Wisedom. and people. and happiness. Lol.

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Yes I guess.

3) Do you smoke?
Hmmm.no?

4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
Camera. Erm.That was quite long ago.

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Who else.

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
17+. Haha. Nice question.

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Ice Blended Red Bean.

8) Where do you wish to get married?
By the beach or in a beautiful garden or somewhere snowy

9) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Never?

10) How many kids do you want?
Max 2. But I don't feel like having.

11) Are you in love?
Err.Yea?

12) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Forgotten.

13) Name the lastest book that you bought?
Forgotten.It was long time ago.

14) What is your full name?
Ling Tek Yit.

15) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both. Sometimes I like my mother more and sometimes I like my father more.Lol.Depends on the situation.

16) Do you believe in GOD?
YES.

17) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Jay Chou.

18) Christina or Britney?
Definitely Brit

19) Do you do your own laundry?
Ehehe. *smiling shyly*

20) The most exciting place you want to go?
Too many.

21) Hugs or kisses?
Depends.

22) Single or attached?
Attached but not permanently.

23) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-bubbly
-very talkative (its not a bad thing)
-desperate for cute guys
-my bf's ex
-friendly

8 things I am passionate about:
-studies
-drinks(eg Starbucks,bubble tea)
-love
-friends
-green tea
-beautiful things
-beach,dawn and wind
-almost everything

8 things I say too often:
" Huh? "
" Niceeeeee~ "
" Dangggg! "
" What the hell "
" Toot the fella "
" Err... "
" Yorrrrrrr! "
" I am bored "

8 books I’ve read recently:
-Be Careful What You Wish For
-Notes
-Cleo Mag
-Seventeen Mag
-Notes
-Notes
-Notes
-Notes

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-Bleeding Love
-Jay Chou's songs
-Take a bow
-4 Minutes
-Low
-Akon's songs
-Timbaland's songs
-Rihanna's songs

8 things I learned last year:
-theres something called Love
-to appreciate life more
-friends are important
-family is precious
-theres more than just being smart
-people do care about me
-you cant really get what you want
-life is hard

8 people to tag:
-rin
-tal
-nic
-pteng
-jieyi
-zi
-z.ying
-dan





[Leaving]

1 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

*cough* i'm not despo for cute guys *cough*

hahahaha.ehhh any cute ones u know?