THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

horny & happy = ?



Mr Rockstar!


I am so sorry I have to put this pic.
It is too hilarious.
So why not share with everyone.
Hahaha.







I am so lazy to blog these days.
Many funny things happened,
but I am too lazy to type and explain.


I got my licence today.
and its FUGLY.


My dad just said that every Saturday night is family night.
Gotta have dinner together.
LOL. Isn't that cool? haha




I need a Venti Green Tea Frapuccino.
Please.




Jieyi's pool party tomorrow!
Count everyone in!






Addicted to :
Take A Bow-Rihanna
4 Minutes - Madonna & JT
ByeBye - Mariah Carey
The Way That I Love You - Ashanti
No Air - Jordin & Chris
Innocence - Avril Lavigne
Realize - Colbie Cailat








This month is a mating month.
-Fong Wei Nian-







Truly,Madly,Deeply in love.Y





0 comments: