THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

You were supposed to make me proud!!!
Arrgghhhhhhh!!!
Such a disappointment.
Woke up late this morning.
The game started at 2 something but I woke up at 330am.wth.
When I went down, it was " Man Utd 1 Chelsea 0 40:56 "
and then, at the 45th minute, Lampard scored a goal!!
Nice one.
The score remained 1-1 after 90+2 minutes PLUS Extra Time.lagi wtf.
I think Chelsea played better than MU.
and and and lagi whatthefuck is Drogba was given red card.
ohmymama.
But I don't blame the referee laa.Drogba slapped one of the MU player.
However ,I think that the referee suck. They should use the skinny,bald referee.Which I forgot his name.But he is known as the best referee.
Anyway, MU won the penalty by 6-5.
sigh.
When Ronaldo missed the penalty,my bro and I were jumping and shouting! I think the whole neighbourhood can hear.
and then when Terry was walking towards the goal preparing to kick,my bro and I was like wtf?!
Why Terry??!!
He suck like shit wei!
He kicked the ball sideways,away from the goalpost.ya allah tuhanku.
giler embarrassing sial.
Anelka which is quite good also missed the penalty.
sigh.Guessed they were out of luck.
Oh well. Jason texted me in the afternoon.
We were pissed.
Pissed Chelsea fans.
ROARRR
Do I look tooting hot in this sweater?
Mmmmm...Sizzling.
Like Sizzling Hot Mee.
Haha.
In case you are wondering, this sweater is mysexy's sweater.

I remembered last year when Kaye and I accompanied him to buy this sweater.
I already had a huge crush on him that time.
We went out and I was super nervous.
He wanted to go Redbox at night. I did not agree.
cause I was pai seh. =D
But at last we went.
After a few cups of beer, I wasn't that pai seh anymore.haha.
The rest is history.

Wondering if you are thinking of me.
Craving for keropok pisang.

0 comments: