THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

N is for Nian Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian.
Fantastic movie.Full stop.
Better than Ironman,better than The Forbidden Kingdom.
So far the best movie this year.
Thank you C.S.Lewis for the story.
and I love you,Andrew Adamson! You rock my undie!!


These 4 are so addictive.



William Moseley. The ohmygawdsofuckinghot guy.







Anna Popplewell. The beautifullygorgeous babe.







Skandar Keynes. The ohmyjesussuchacute guy.








Georgie Henley. The canttakemyeyesofher angel.





They are so perfect for their respective roles.Applause applause. I love this movie. I love the casts. (just so you know, I don't like prince caspian.) I hope another Narnia movie will come out. Bahh. but that will be in another 2 years. sigh.



Me stayed at home for the whole day today. Went out for Bak Kut Teh and movie and have to come back before 1230am. wtf. My dad is in a bad mood today. He scolded my bro for using the computer all day.When I came back at 1218am, he said " This is good." Lol. Glad to make him happy.
Trained snowflakes in the evening while my dad was sitting at a side reading newspaper. Then the Puttu Mayam man drove past. So I asked Snowie : Flakes! Go bark at the Puttu Mayam guy! Go! " . Snowie was confused. He looked outside and then looked at me. Moved a few steps, looked at the Puttu Mayam guy drove past then looked at me again. Hahahaha! My dad looked at me and laughed. He said " Don't teach him wrong things laaa". =D


Mysexy in is Murni with the guys.=(
If I didn't have to go back early, I would be there drinking Ice Blended Mango!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Sobz.
Bye.




It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
Just because everything is changing
Doesn't mean its never been this way before
You'll come back
When its over
No need to say goodbye

0 comments: