THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I, Michelin

Do you see any similarities?



Ok. I know you are staring at the ugly baby's arm, tummy and face. Lol. That baby is so ugly! omfg! haha. Dang. Even the Michelin guy look more appealing.

In case you are wondering, the ugly baby is ME. sigh. My sister's boyfriend saw my baby pic and said that I looked like the Michelin guy. wtf right? I know its quite true but I am convincing myself that I don't look like that.Please tell me I don't. Please please please.

Anyway, I look much more beautiful now.
From Ugly Betty to Cinderella.
Haha.*coughs*



Therefore, from this post you learned that " If you are ugly when you are a baby, then you will be beautiful when you are a grown up ". Agree?









[ It will be better in time, I hope ]

1 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

ohh! i used to have tht rabbit when i was little too! hahaha...as in...the one in ur baby pic