THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Never ever watch Superheroes movie!
It is a crap movie.
haha.
But please do watch Prom Night.
I was in suspense throughout the whole movie.
My friday night was spent by watching movie, going to Panda's house and yam cha-ing.
Sien.
Its like a routine.
Sigh.

What happened to those days
when we didn't get on each other's nerves all the time?
What happened to those days
when we used to be so happy and loving?
What happened to those days
when everything wasn't like now?
How I wish I could turn back time.



On saturday night, Jason's mummy treated all of us dinner.
We went to a restaurant in SS19,below Parkway,opposite a padang.
Couples sitted at a table and the bachelors sitted at the other.
Jason + Amanda,
Chili + Mabel,
Nicole + David,
Jake + Lei Ling,
Nian + Ty.
The dishes were : Fish,KangKong Belacan,Steamed Egg,Kailan(I think),Pork and Chicken.
I liked the fish and steamed egg the most.
We chilled there until 930pm.
The rest except Jake,Ling,CheeKeong,Jack,Nian and me decided to go to Mardi Gras.
Aaron didn't have money at first.
He left 4 bucks in his wallet but yet the guys forced him to go.
I don't know how is he going to survive.
Jack went to Zimin's house and Chee Keong went back.
So left Jake and Ling. We couldn't decide where to go.
Nian and I were watching the 1125pm show in Summit.
We didn't know where to go beforehand.
At last Jake and Ling went back so Nian and I went to Syed.
Went back home around 130am.




















Let me show you what this fella replied when I accidentally typed
"Bee wake up d?" and sent it to her.

And this is what my beloved daddy sent to me.

He asked me to go to TGIF to get free food.
haha.



Last but not least,
OMFG MY PIMPLES!


[It is not getting better,isn't it?]

0 comments: