THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 23, 2008

after 5 months...


Since I am having holiday now, I went clubbing with the peeps!
It had been awhile since I last went clubbing.
The last time was in January. Omfg. Can you believe it?
So anyway, we (consists of Kaye,KC,Panda,Zi,Zi's 2 friends and me) went to Barcelona on Friday night.
We paid RM303 for a bottle of alcohol.
Danced like serious crap. My leg hurts so much. I was sweating like a mad cow.
It was a fun night. Really awesome!
KC had this laughing gas thing too.
One will become high and laugh like crazy after smelling it.
All of us except one of Zi's friend tried it.
At first you won't feel any effect but after a short while,you will hear a noisy sound and your body will become numb. It is like Booommm and you will start laughing.
It is not a drug. It is the thing people use to spray when you want to pierce your ear. The cold numb thing.
Yamcha in SS15 until 4am. I didn't know I fell asleep on the table.
I was dizzy. =)


All I did on Saturday was lying down and sleep.
That was so not me.
It was because Nian was sick. He can't go out and I have nothing to do.
I missed himso much so I went to his house and teman him.
His mummy was there too but she didn't mind.

Sunday afternoon was spent in Keith's house.
It was actually a Gamma Gathering but Keith said that I can go. Thanks man!
His house was whatthehellomfggilanice. It was spectacular.
Similar to what you see in Footballer's crib.
It is the most beautiful house I've ever stepped in.
When I went back and told my daddy, he said he knew Keith's dad.
Keith's dad is a surgeon and my dad is a drug dealer.Haha.Legal drug dealer.
So...yeah...




I need story books!
Which part in SS15 is Reader's Corner located?
Desperately need to know.
Please and Thank you.

0 comments: