THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Germany in finals

First of all, Germany won the EURO Semi-final! The score was 3-2.
But sadly, I didn't watch the game.
Plus it is a serious wtf situation.
haha
Well, I went back at 0015 after yamcha with the guys.
Read story book - The Little Lady Agency until around 0100.
Then slept on the couch so that it is easier for me to watch the game at 0245.
I opened my eyes at 0300 when my brother came down to watch the game.
AND THE NEXT THING I KNEW WAS ME WAKING UP AT 0500 and staring in total darkness.
The game was over.
I didn't watch at all.
sob.
I blame my evil brother for not waking me up.
hahahaha.
Went online at 7 in the morning to find out the score.
Was super happy that Philip Lahm scored a last minute goal.





***



My sister the Great got me addicted to online shopping.
I've ordered a black shorts, brown skirt and a spaghetti top.
I asked my daddy to donate some money for me to go shopping.
I expected him to say " You think I print money ar"
But instead he said " We go shopping in the weekend la. I want to buy my pants too"
Coolness.
Shops on sale, here I come!




***




A-level semester exam results are out.
Thank you Panda for telling me.
He told me in MSN.
My heart was thudding like crazy and I didn't want to check the result.
But I knew I have to.
I clicked the "academic result"
and my result popped out.
My heart stopped beating for 5 seconds while I scanned through it.
I thought it was quite bad.
My dad came out and I showed it to him.
And he was OK with it. He said "not bad"
I was like whaaaatt?Are you serious??!
sighh. At least I didn't fail or anything.
Thank God.




***



I was once a very bad-tempered girl.
I can't say that I am not for now.
But I can't say that I didn't change as well.
There are so many times when I wanted to yell at him or just ignore him,
but something inside me was telling me that I shouldn't be so bitchy.
So most of the time I just smile and turn away.
At least that is much better right?


0 comments: