THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, July 4, 2008

crazy lazy



I haven't update for a week!
Same old me. =)

Tuesday was the start of my second semester.
The new timetable sucks. bahhhhhh
Classmates are still as crazy as ever.
The lovely Crystal bought a pair of earring for me from Shang Hai because I said that I love hoop earrings.
She's so sweet. Thanks babe!

Well, I practically did nothing much except for shopping online!
Yeah baybeh!
As you can see my latest hobby is online shopping apart from hanging out with Bee
Online shopping is an obsession and Fong Wei Nian is an addiction.
haha.
Tal, did I use the words correctly?

Mr Fong is trying to stop me from shopping so much.
This is due to the fact that I have no money!
But all those colourful and eye-catching clothes are so.............tempting.
From now on, I will stop buying clothes until 1 month later.
Maybe just one more. =D



Do you know that John Hancock is actually an insurance company?
I didn't know it until I watched the movie just now.
The movie was quite good.
In case you don't know, Will Smith and Charlize Theron starred in that movie.
The funniest part is when Hancock shoved a fella's head into another fella's bum bum.
hahahahaha
The guy sitting behind us has a really slow reaction.
He only start laughing when the funny part was over.
wth.


I am bored.
I don't want to stay at home.
Take me out!

0 comments: