THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its all about me...

...and my Chelsea ticket!



I am going to the match!!!! Thank you daddy!
He is a Liverpool fan but he is going to the match because my brother and I are Chelsea fans!
I asked him what is he going to wear to the match and his reply is:
"Red colour. I will wear Liverpool jersey".
hahaha.
Anyone else is going??



When you continue scrolling down, you will witness a vain bitch.
Okay maybe not a bitch, a vain chick then.
I have not update for a while so all the pictures were accumulated in my camera.
My stupid camera's charger/ battery is not working now. wtf.

Anyway, our 10 months was last week. July 9 to be exact.
We went to RedBox in the afternoon with Kaye and Kc.
I wore this:

I was mix-matching clothes and ended up with this.

At night was movie night in Cineleisure with the K couple.
Hellboy II The Golden Army.
I thought it was a cool movie despite falling asleep for a few seconds in the cinema.
Jason and Panda said it was a lousy movie.
Booo you guys.
Anyway I wore this that night:







Both the green spaghetti top and shorts were bought online.
Nice huh?


Well, the others were taken long time ago.
On Juan's birthday.







Tomorrow is friday.
Again.
Movie time!!

0 comments: