THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guess what? I played Dota with the guys last Sunday. It was a sunny afternoon and Bee wanted to eat Maggie Goreng at his favourite mamak.We went there and then everyone started coming. Aaron,Jack,Darren,Doug,Jieyi and Jason. Suddenly someone suggested to play Dota. So everyone persuaded me to tag along so Nian can go too. I didn't like the game. Too fast and too blur.But I played it at home when I am too bored. hahaha.


The Prince is sick. He skipped class today. Poor baby.


Reader's Corner is closed down! wtf?! NOOOOOOOOO.I thought they were doing fine. Many people rent books from them, how can they close down??!! Urghhhh. Have to spend money on buying story books from MPH. I bought 2 books yesterday. I want to read Thanks for the Memories by Cecilia Ahern and Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. Crystal has Thanks for the Memories so I don't need to buy it. I saw Remember Me? in MPH but that book cost 74 bucks!! wtf! So I bought 2 cheaper books :







I've read books from those 2 authors:

and thought that it was awesome,especially My Best Friend's Girl.

Oh yeah I just read The Memory Keeper's daughter.Bahhh. It wasn't that good. 4/10





[yesterday was an unlucky day]

0 comments: