THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 14, 2008



It is the second day of my holiday and I am already half dead......
by not doing anything...wtf!
I was sooooooo bored. Yesterday night was the most boring friday night ever.
I didn't go out AT ALL.
Bee went FTZ with the guys,
Kaye and KC went for movies,
Daniel don't wanna go out,
Wey didn't have car,
Panda ignore my message in MSN,
Zi went for hockey,
and me,
I stoned in front of the computer.

I was so bored until I took out a paper and a pencil,
slumped on the chair,
listened to music and write down the song lyrics.
Some of it were " I never knew I could hurt like this"(Mariah's ByeBye) , "Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not" , " But it's over now" (Rihanna's Take A Bow) , " I Hate You" (I wrote it for some specific reason).
And guess what?
My mum saw the paper the next morning.
And she said " You don't need to be sad one if gf and bf break up, just take it easy, find a new one laa." bla bla bla...
I was like whaaaaatttttt??????
Oh well, I WAS pissed yesterday, but I finished pissing about it d. So everything is ok now.



Oh yeah, I started playing Maple Story again.

Played this game in Form 2.
Played it with Chili.wth.
haha.
Didn't know him back then.
Knew him through my sis's ex.
We were totally addicted to this game.
I was once a Cleric and I had lots of money!
This online game is fun if you are bored.
So go on,download it at
maplesea



Mun Yoke is back from NS!
Going Starbucks with her and Wey tonight to catch up.
<3>

0 comments: