THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

MARVEL-LOUS



The.Incredible.Hulk.
Dang it's nice!
MARVEL is superb I tell you.
They can create sooooooo many amazing superhero movies.
I think they should get some award or something.
Agree??

Anyway,Biology 2 was the last paper today. Everyone in MPH was freezing to death. My brain froze too. So this will be my excuse for the soon-to-get-bad-results. Bahhhhhhh. Forget it.
Met up with the people in AC after that. Then I asked mysexy to watch movie with me. and he said Ok. haha! Mab wanted to tag along but changed her mind after that. ROARRR!! So anyway we went to Summit and watch the 445pm movie. Sat righhhhttt behind in the cinema. He was complaining about the way-behind-seats.Hmmmm. I didn't watch the previous Hulk movie but according to my sweetie, he said it was super boring and not really related to this movie.It was a 2 hour movie and my ass was hurting.I've been sitting so much for the pass few days and it is getting bigger and bigger.crap.Ok back to the topic. The show was fantastically interesting.The guy was cute. *uh huh uh huh*. and there is a suprise at the end of the show.Well actually they showed it at the beginning of the movie too,but it was just like one glance. If you are observant then you may notice. Good Luck!

One more thing. I hate this FUGLY creature.Even when it is in human form. Including the stupeeed General. Grrrr. I think I need to control my anger too. Haha.








These 5 are Marvel superhero movies. I wanted to rate it. But I can't! Omg. I loveee all of them sooooo much. So this time I will leave it to you guys to vote. Please make the right choice.coz it will affect me. wth. hahahaa! Forgive me for my craziness. I am just in the holiday mood. =)



The Incredible Hulk






Fantastic Four






Ironman





X men





Spiderman

0 comments: