THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hey ya ppl!
3 exams are done so its 2 more to go.
Physics and Biology.
I so don't want to know my results.
=/


Anyway, I've been telling everyone that Nicole Scherzinger is going out with Lewis Hamilton ever since I heard it from a Flyfm DJ. Haha. Not sure whether it is true or not. In case you are wondering, Lewis Hamilton is the famous F1 driver. Very young but not that handsome. He reminds me of someone but I forgotten who it is.



Speaking of Nicole, URGHHHH!!! I love her body so much! Sexy gilerrr!! This is the type of body I adore. Long legs, muscular, big boobs etc etc. She has the whole package. including the looks, attitude and fame.

Since I love women hot bod so much, I made a "TY Top 5 Hottest Women" list.
Can't wait to scroll down and look??
Hahaha. Go on then.




Number 5

Adriana Lima
Number 4
Jessica Alba
Number 3
Fergie
Number 2
Megan Fox
Number 1

Nicole Scherzinger
Whaddya think?? Couldn't have agree more?
=)
Next list will be up soon.
Stay tune.








0 comments: