THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 31, 2008



1 year ago...
We were in Red Box...
After that all of us went for a drink in Rainforest...
Your friends were in Magical Theater...
You came and sat with my friends and I...
and that day was the FIRST time I said " I Love You" to you...
Even though it was a dare...
I did mean it when I said it...
Time passed so fast...
What have we done in this 1 year?
"Too many" he said...
I smiled and agreed, " Yes, too many"...







We celebrated Merdeka eve by going to The Curve...
Babylon A.D was the movie of the night...
The movie was good...
Despite not understanding it...
Vin Diesel is hot!
Muscle Man :D
The movie ended at 1145pm...
We rushed out cause I wanted to see fireworks...
Luckily we were in time...
Aaaaaaaaaaaa...
I love watching fireworks...
It is so romantic :)




Why do I love you so much??





I still love you even though you nag like my mummy :p











A change in style...




After the fireworks we went to Murni...
Then we hopped off to AC...
Sat there and talked till 345am...
Surprisingly I didn't stone that night...
Well, my stoning time is between 12am - 2am...
Lol..Bee hates it...






Oh yea I went out with Danny boy on Friday night!!
We went to pyramid to window shop..
It was such a fun...
and I fell in love with Audi Coupe...
wtf nice like crap man...



Audi TT Coupe



Aston Matin...I found it while searching for the car pics...
omfg dam nice right?




Audi R8



*
D : alar...regretted not going to Avril's concert...
TY : Well, at least you get to spend time with me...
*
D : It is so hot.. I am sweating!
TY : Huh? Now hot meh???!
D : No la.. It's just me...
TY : Hmmm... or is it ME? ;D
*
We went to drink bubble tea in Taiwan Yes!
The bubble tea sucked...
bleurghhh...
Went to visit Bee and gang in JS...
Then went back home..
It was an early night...





I am so excited for next week.
one year. one year. one year!!



Lets change sex. :D





Happy Merdeka!!
and...
Happy 51st birthday
Malaysia!

0 comments: