THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yong Tau Foo

Sorry for the lack of updates.
Nope I wasn't busy studying(although I am having trials now).
In fact I was too lazy to study.
So that led to the laziness of blogging.

Last Friday Bee suggested to go to ShabuShabu for dinner since we have one coupon.
But I didn't feel like.
I wanted to eat Yong Tau Foo.
So off we went.
Taipan's Ampang Yong Tau Foo.
I love that place because :

1. The soya bean is nice.
2. I absolutely love the chili sauce.
3. Assam Fish and U-Tiao!!!!!!

Plus, the food is out within 5 minutes.
and it is quite cheap!


Oh yea, let me tell you some embarrassing things that happened to TY that day :

She dropped some vege on the table while trying to put it into her mouth.( sigh,wasted)
She dropped her chopstick when she was trying to refill her chili sauce.
She had Assam Fish gravy on the side of her mouth while talking to her Bee.

sigh.Someone please train her.











After dinner we went to watch The Strangers.
omfglousyshow.
Half way throughout the movie, Bee asked me whether I wanna watch Wall-E.
I said ok. So he went out to find which cinema is playing that movie.
Lol. We switched cinema after that.
HOWEVER, I fell asleep again while watching it.
and woke up at the exact moment when the show ended.
JOKE MAN.
I was pissed at myself.
Lol.
Shisha-ed with Zi after that in Canai Cafe.


Saturday night we gathered in Kaye's house.
Online, played PS , played computer , bounced on bouncing balls , hoolahooped , watched Borat and ate cinnamon which is made by Wey's boyfriend. It was soooo yummy.






Merdeka is 3 days away!
omg so fast.
I remembered last year's merdeka eve.
sigh. Unforgettable moments.
Too memorable to write it out.
haha -.-
Kaye, remembered what we said last time.
About getting a boyfriend and all those stuff.
Can't believe it happened.

Anyway, who wanna celebrate Merdeka eve together???
Jom!!



0 comments: