THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

9/8/08

First and foremost, thank you everyone who wished me Happy Birthday.
I really really appreciate it.
and to those who didn't wish me,
prepare to treat me lunch/dinner.
I am waiting~~~~
=D

Secondly, thanks to those who came for the dinner.
Your presence was so much appreciated.
We had a great time right?
The food was awesome and delicious,
yet not pricey.
It is only RM26.50 per person for All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet.
Puchong's Shabu-shabu was the place.



( JY,sorry for stealing some pics from your blog)

Anyway, I shall begin my story-telling.
Nian messaged me at 2pm on Saturday telling me that he just woke up and he is going to go back to sleep.
So I said OK.
Then at 4 something, Kaye called to ask me what time we are leaving.
Since that restaurant is always packed and the booking was for 7pm, I said that we will be leaving at 6pm. I told her that Nian is still not awake,so I will messaged him to ask him first.
I woke Nian up and asked him to get ready.
He arrived at my house at 615pm.
I walked to his car and saw a big bear sitting on the passenger seat.
So I opened the back door and went in.
Aaron was like " Why are you sitting behind?!! "
Then I was like " There's a bear on the front seat"
swt right.
I was really surprised.
I didn't think that my bee will buy a HUGE soft toy for me.
Well, I told him before that I wanted a HUGE soft toy,but he said that he didn't have money.
Mana tau...........
Aaaaaaaaaaa....
Almost cried.


Everyone except Zi,Wey and Harn were waiting near the petrol station.
4 cars.
By the time we reached there, it was packed with people.
But seats were reserved for 18 of us.
Some haven't arrived yet,but we started eating.
We took so many food.
Non-stop.
Especially Nian. Hahaha.
He has such a big appetite.
and that's one of the many reasons I love him so much.


They surprised me AGAIN with a Secret Recipe cake.
I seriously had no idea.
Everything that happened on that day was a shock to me.
Well not everything. The dinner was planned.haha


After the dinner,
Some of them went to club,
some of them went to Titanium
while Nian and I went to watch Meet Dave.
I was barred from clubbing.





Thanks Bee!




Cutting the yummy cake.





Manda,Nic,Jieyi,Avril wannabe





Thanks for the present!!





OMG. I laughed my head off when I saw this.















The big bear. His name is Mo.Named after Po.




He is as huge as me.





cute lil thing. thank you Jieyi!!!





I kiss you.





I bite you.

















Mine.mine.mine.





Looked so gay.hahaha











11 months and counting...(that day was also our 11th month together)





aaronnnnn!!!





N.Y.A












BFF






sweet gurl.






Bee said I looked like Avril. without the heels.






Happy girls with food.













Guy talk






Dont sau me,Bee.













Oh yeah. Thank you Daddy for sponsoring RM350 for the dinner.

I have an extra coupon.
So maybe Bee and I will go there for dinner again.
Yums.








When we kiss, I'm hypnotized
I waited my whole life, for this one night.

0 comments: