THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008



I don't like to go to college.
fullstop.
Urghhh...ttendance is like 40% only I think.
I am well known for being the abs
Last time in secondary school, when I was lazy, all I need to do is stay at home and shake my leg.
However, I can't do that anymore.
First of all, my daddy paid a HUGE sum of money for me to enter Taylor's.
Secondly, my classmates are SUPER hardworking. Hardly anyone skips class. wth right.
and thirdly, the lecturers are LAGI SUPER hardworking. One will lose out a lot if they failed to attend a class.
Darn shitty right.

People are having holiday now.
Sheesh.
Jealous-ness.
Bee went to PD with his "brothers" for one night.
and I miss him!!!
Miss his fan-ness.
hahaha.

Last Friday, Bee asked me to teman him play ball.
*Teman= watch him play.
I was online that time, so I asked Andy(my joker classmate) whether he wants to follow.
Finally he and Marcus(the genius) said ok.
Bee went to pick them up.
They played quite well.
Even Bee said so.
But they were soooooooo serious when playing ball.
They don't smile,talk,laugh or anything.
Cool is the only word that is displayed on their face.
I like seeing Bee team up with Je Haw(Bee's classmate) and Bobson(yikes,don't know how to spell.Anyway,he is hot!).
super duper cool ok.
Their team work is like perfect.
Don't believe?
Go see by yourself.

After that was Republic with Kaye and Wey.
The update session.
Everyone seems to be having problems.
Anyway, I went to Republic and guess what I ordered??
Lime Juice.
Lol.
No alcohol.
Kaye and Wey drank cocktails and beer.
But....I was ok with it.
As long as Bee is happy.

Oh yea! Don't ever watch You Dont Mess With The Zohan.
It is a sucky movie.
Meaningless and stupid.
I dozed off for 5 mins to recharge my battery.

I wore a BF shirt that day.
Bought online from forgotten where.
Will post up the pics soon.
and I made a card for Bee because I was bored.
My sis was making a card for her 6th month so I decided to make one for nothing.
haha.
My sis's card was beaaauutifulllll.
Mine was..........creative.......
hahaahaha.
See for yourself in the next post.

tata.
xxxx

0 comments: