THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

26 Oct 2008



Does the head band look familiar?
Lol.
Its the multi function red ribbon.
I used it 4 times.

1st : Tied around my waist with a white kimono dress.
2nd : Wore it with the tube. Which came together when I bought the tube.
3rd : As a neck tie. With a yellow spaghetti top.
4th : As a head band. Tadaaaa


Anyway,
this post is not about my red ribbon.
Its about the night we celebrated Aaron Foo aka the boyfriend's gooooooddd friend / one of the closest brother.
We met up in Bistro.
Left Subang around 10pm.
omg.
tahahaa.

The place : Look out Point.
It is on a hill which overlook the city.
We can see KL Tower and Twin Tower.
It is sooooo spectacular.
We had to walk up a flight of stairs.
Everyone was breathless when they reached the top.
Except me.
:)
I am gooooood. Elehhh.
Tahahaha.
Sat on wheelbarrows.
Yes, you didn't see wrongly.
Wheelbarrows
The service at Gasoline is really ****ing bad.
Seriously.
Dont want to elaborate.
We talked, take pictures,blablabla
Sang birthday song to Aaron and present him his birthday gift :
PSP
Gee, that lucky ass.
Took lots of pics with Zi's 10,000 bucks camera.
He is too lazy to send me the pics, so I cant post it up.

After dinner we walked up another flight of stairs.
We can see the view more clearly.
We took group pictures.
And as usual,
as I going down the stairs, I fell down.
Expected.
yada yada yada.
I have a blue black on my knee now. but it doesn't hurt.

Caught the last glimpse of the beautiful view,
then headed home.
Chee Keong and Juan was fined because they were speeding.
Well, all 5 cars were but only 2 were caught.
Lucky lucky.



It was a night of fun.
Lovely.

Pics from my camera :

































































0 comments: