THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

lin?



Yooo hoooo.
I have a new name.
"Kicking tits"
:D
translated from "Tek lin".
lol.
I know its stupid.hahaha.
but its so freaking funny!!

Went to Mcd with Xuan yesterday.
After that went to play badminton with Harn, Xuan and Zi.
Bathed in the shower room with construction workers.
Lol.
They did not peep ok!

At 7pm, dinner at Yuen Steamboat to celebrate Mun Yoke's birthday.
Yinwey was there with her college mates.
Apparently it was Sooki's birthday too.
Yinwey and her prawns + chicken wings.
omg.......
I tried to snatch some chicken wings but I failed.
Some kind girl gave me 2 pieces of chickens.
:)
We talked about "lin".
That is tits in cantonese.

Kaye- Cheong lin - Curtain(which is not really funny)
Harn- Han lin - itchy tits
Zi- Lau lin - durian/ flowing tits
Xuan- Tan lin- "doink" tits
Mun Yoke- Gam lin & Mun lin - gold tits/touch tits & smell tits
Alicia- Pan lin - shoot tits
Nian- Fong lin - put tits
Yin wey- Yau lin- Shake tits
Me- Tek lin & Yit lin - Kicking tits & Hot tits(sizzling :p)
Anyone with Chao as the surname- Chao lin- smelly tits

and many many more.
Add your name with lin at the back and see what it means.
Its fun!!!
I laughed until my cheek and stomach got muscle ok!

After that they went Borneo Rainforest and I went to watch Bangkok Dangerous with Nian.
Nice movie.
The guy named Kong is sizzling. :D
I give this movie 8/10 laaaa.

Went to Harn's house after the movie.
Take lots of pictures using Zi's 10,000 bucks camera.
Fuyooohh.
At last, yam cha at Suku with Nian, Aaron and Jack.
Was so sleepy until I almost fell asleep on Nian's shoulder.
He was like " wait awhile only I send you home k?"
I said ok.
Then I lied on his shoulder.
They talked and talked.
Then I heard Nian said to them " Ehh lets go laa. Her head is getting heavier and its falling off my shoulder d."
Lol.


Tonight : Aaron's birthday dinner at Look out Point.

0 comments: