THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Love Bug

Am so in love with The Jonas Brothers- Love Bug
Wee wee weeeeee. The song makes me happy!!



Physics practical exam was BADDDDD.
Well, just for me.
Others did pretty good.
Sighhhh. Bye bye Monash U.
:(
Went to AC for the one hour break before Thinking Skills paper.
Saw Darren,Chili and Juan.
Bee and I sat with them.
After that Bee have to go back to class, so the guys said they will teman me.
But after that they said they wanna go da gei.
So I was like "Go laaa"
They said that they are afraid Nian will scold them.
=.=
I told them that I won't tell him.
Then only they dared to go.



My handphone's camera suck like hell man!
Look at the quality!


Sorry Harn for using this pic as an example.
Teeheeee.




Kaye my bitch.

The 3 of us were in Mcd. Harn's bro and Zi's bro sat at the next table.
Remember the nipple?
:D





Last Sunday, my family,my cousin from Seremban and Yang(sis's bf) went to Shereton Hotel for Japanese buffet dinner.
Salmon, baby octopus and soft shell crab.
My favourites!
The food was delicious.
The price was delicious.
:P






I was having stomach pain, my sis was puking and my mum was like " Go take the oysters! They are the most expensive one!! "
My dad was funny too.
He went to take food.
and he came back with 2 tiny piece of food on his plate.
Its like 2 tic tacs on your palm.
Everyone laughed like crazy.
and he was like " Buffet is like this one mah. You all don't know how to eat only" blablabla


Hmmmm... thats all.



Pop me when you see me.
:D

0 comments: