THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is my now


Gosh I really do look old.
I thought I looked nice in this pic(yea i know wtf),
but Nian said I looked old.
And its true. x.x



My pink camera is hidden deep inside my cupboard.
I don't take pictures anymore.
I don't know why.
And that's one of the reasons I seldom update.
Tee Heeeee. =D



Yesterday night the few of us gathered in Starbucks.
To chat and chill.
Kaye, Harn, Daniel, Nian and I.
After a while, Nian and Daniel went to Mcd to watch Liverpool match.
Boooorrriiinggg.
Chelsea won 5-0 against Middlesbrough.
Woooohoooo!
According to The Star today, Ballack( my fav fball player,ishh, maybe I should change) is injured AGAIN.(for like the 100th time)
*&$^#$%(*)(@
Lousy.

So anyway, there was an accident yesterday in front of Asia Cafe involving a Myvi and a taxi.( plus another car which was bang by the side when the Myvi bang the taxi)
The Myvi was reversing and it hit the taxi.
Poor taxi was damaged quite badly.

Harn the pervert innocent wanted to show Kaye and I a video.
But the video couldn't play due to some problem.
Awww so sad.
But he showed us this.
Interesting.
Ohyea and check out Katy Perry.
Lol. Dam embarrassing.



I don't know if you've noticed that I changed my blog title.
Hahaha.
Don't ask me what it meant.
It's just a random statement.
I love bubbles!
Including bubble tea's pearls.
I don't really like salad( some of it are not bad), but named myself that because......
it is a combination of Sally + Violet.

Well, it started off like this.
My classmate asked me whether I have an English name.
I said no but told him that I called myself Sally in primary school.
He said Sally suits me.
I disagree because Sally is like more to the cute innocent naive type of girl.
I told him I like Violet.
He said it doesn't suit me because Violet is like a wild naughty type of girl.
Then I asked : " I am not wild and naughty?"
He said : " You are like a Sally wanting to become a Violet"
From that sentence, I named myself Salad.
Which isn't that bad, right?




I was wearing a top bought from SPT.
It is my friend's online shop.


Gtg.byeeee!

0 comments: