THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Right now



The lazy pig is back.
Last Thursday after Biology 1,
-Kaye,Nian,Zi,Harn,Xuan and I went to Red Box.
Yes, AGAIN.
And guess what?!
They had updated Jay Chou's new songs.
Yes Pleasseeeee!!!
Before the rest arrived, Bee and I sang his songs over and over again.
:)

On Friday, Bee and I watched QOS.
Hmmmm, not a really nice movie.
It was messy and boring at the beginning, but the movie got better.
From the scene in the opera house onwards.
I was so sleepy during the movie but was reluctant to fall asleep.
I wanted to watch the whole movie ok!
I was strong and determined and I stayed awake throughout the whole movie.
Good job ty!

The next day, went to Bee's house since his parents balik kampung.
Ate marshmallow with Bee.
Study,study.
In the evening, Bee went to play ball while I walked snowflakes.
Around 7 something, dropped snowflakes back home then went back his house to take a shower.
Went for dinner at Yong Tau Foo again.
We both were very hungry so we decided to order food for 3-4 people.
Omg greediness.



Went back and continue to study.
At 12, we went to Chili's house to gamble.
Its poker time!
Was quite lucky that night.
I have never in my life won so much money by gambling.
I admit that I am pretty unlucky when it comes to gambling.
But that night, Bee and I won 150 bucks altogether.
We lose back 50 bucks to them.
Then Bee and I split the money.

Shit, I need more money!!!!
I think I need to work in December!
Arghhhhh!!!

There's a new Tong Sui shop in Taipan called " Happy Beans"
I wanted to try it so Bee brought me there on Sunday.
There are so many choices.
Then suddenly I saw " Yam, Red Beans, Pearl"
" OMG all also I like leh" was my reaction.
I ordered that.
It was ok only laaa.
Kinda tasteless.



I don't want to go back to college after exam!!
Sighh.
Whatever la!


4 more papers to go.
2 more weeks of A-freaking-2 lessons.
1 month of relaxation-my-ass.
Half a year of shitty days.

You know what I want?
I just want to be with Bee the whole time.
Don't want to go to college,
don't want to go home,
don't want to study,
don't want to do anything except for being with him.
:D




Keeps getting worse.

0 comments: