THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 14, 2008

Let it rock!



SAM peeps can say Bye Bye to each other.
They are done with their course.
URGH so darn jealous!
They can go "happy happy" while us A-Level peeps have to finish up our exams,
and go back for A2.
An ex A Level friend said " Aiyaa, no need to go for that 2 weeks la. Learn from me. My maths teacher taught the whole A2 syllabus in that whole 2 weeks. I came back after holiday completely clueless."
Lucky that he is a maths pro, otherwise MATI!
Well, that guy is actually my neighbour.
I knew him since a VERY long time ago.
He taught me add maths in Form 4 and Form 5.
Made me got the highest marks in the whole class.
:)
A lot of people still ask him for help.
Including me.
Check out his blog if you want to.


These 2 pictures are stolen from his blog :


Me in white , Andrew in colourful pants , sis in UGLY colourful dress.




Me staring at Andrew. LOL. Sis in polka dots.



I miss the old times!
We have a fun neighbourhood.
We played masak-masak, gymnastics, selling things & providing services with Monopoly money and so many more.
I loved to go out in the evening.
Riding bicycle, run around with neighbours, go to the playground etc.
I remembered that I seldom shit last time.
So my mum said " You have to shit every morning, if not you cannot go out to play in the evening"
So each morning I will sit at the toilet bowl and force myself to shit.
Well, it didn't work.
But my mum still let me go out and play. She said forcing the shit out is bad so she cancelled the deal.
LOL.

Geeee. mummy, mummy...
When I was in primary school( afternoon session),
I will wake up early ( around 8am) to wave goodbye to my mother before she leaves for work.
One day I woke up late and didn't get to say byebye to her.
I was so sad and I cried.
Wth.
and now, I don't even say Hi or Bye to her.
Yes I know I am a bad daughter.
She said that I am the most difficult to born.
She have to hospitalized for don't know how long before I get to come out from her stomach.
Urghh I am sorry mummy.
I love you so so much!



Yesterday.Leona Lewis.

0 comments: