THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Walk Away



Till this Friday..........

Why laaaa??
I want to club on Friday!!!
Not Saturday!
:(


In the holiday, I want to :

> Work for 2 weeks only. ( Are there any events that I can work? Please tell me if there are. Thx)

>Club Club Club!

>Go to the beach.

>Shop.( If I have the money)

Well, thats about it. I only have 1 month of holiday before the horror begins again.


I sooooo hope that my dad's sales department is going to Luna Bar.
Then, I can go too!!
Please oh Please!
If I can go, then I can get free flow of wine and beer. Gee, too bad no hard liquor.
Look at this place man!





*crossing fingers*



Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away!

Vanessa Hudgens.HSM.

0 comments: