THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008



Someone is OLD!!!!!

and that Someone is my one and only SISTER.
Teeheee..

Yesterday was her 21st birthday.
18/11.
Same as Mickey Mouse.
8:)
I didn't haven't get her anything.
Maybe this week I will.
if i remember.
:P


I am hesitating.
Should I or should I not put this pic?
But in the end I decided to put.
Cause it is too UGLY and FUNNY!
shit! Look at our face laaa.




Got a shock of your life?
Nahh I don't think so right.
Biasa with my "cacat" face liao hor?
But as for my sis......
lol. I am sorryyyy!


This is my punishment :



I have to piggyback her.
Haha. Joking.
This pic was taken long time ago.
As you can see by my short hair and my polka dot PJ.
hahaha.



Finally, a nice and NORMAL pic of us.



Love you, sis!
Although I don't really show it.
:D


******



OK! Chem 1 is fucking tough!
Apart from practical exams, this is the toughest written paper!
WHATTAFUCKLAAAAA
I was cursing throughout the whole 1 hour.
Before I saw the paper, I had a bad feeling about it.
I was like : shit I got a feeling that it is gonna be hard! how how how???
Then, really like OMG!!!
sigh.
After exam, Bee messaged me and say that he was waiting for me.
I was shocked cause he didn't have car. So was wondering how he came.
It was raining damn heavily.
I didn't want to cross over the road.
So I waited in college. Talked to the Panda.
Finally Bee ran into the college cause I said I was bored waiting and gave me a BUBBLE TEA!!!
Gosh, he is the nicest person ever.
He said he took a bus here.
Its so hard to find such a great boyfriend.
Urghhhh I love him I love him I love him.



SAM's prom is like.....erm.... Now?
Bee was looking hot in his suit.
Sizzling.




Can I have this dance.HSM.

0 comments: